Hi guys. Our band has been asked whether we want to perform for Open Day (18th Oct), Seniors Graduation Night (1st Dec) and Year End Celebrations (?). All for NJ. I think it's quite an ok schedule and I think we can still find time to squeeze in more gigs in between.
My purpose of typing this post is to suggest that we could do an acoustic set for Open Day. I'm not sure where's the venue (but surely in NJC...duh) but I think an acoustic set will be pretty crowd friendly. Besides, we have never done it before. Good to try. What do you guys think about it? We already have a couple of acoustic-able songs on hand like Somewhere and probably unintended?
List of acoustic songs (hand picked by Zl and I):
Make you feel better - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fomvApObpkM)
Umbrella - Rihanna (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5paQ9BwFAgI)
Viva La Vida - Coldplay (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sur7a7PIaA)
Unintended - Muse
Only One - Yellowcard (Get from me)