Hey guys. Sorry for the bad comments just now. After a talk with zhi ler I realised what was wrong. But trust me it's all for the good of the band. Perhaps because I'm the leader and the person who built this band, I have very high expectations of ourselves, so high till I've forgotten we're still a band of half a year old with only 2 gigs experience. So when we fall, I can't accept it. And maybe it's more gigs we need to grow. I've decided I wouldn't force anything upon you guys from now on but just suggest. Perhaps it's good to keep things natural. Trust our own feelings and do what we feel is right.
I just hope everyone can put in sufficient effort in preparation and during jamming so we can perform confidently and really well. I wanna our audience to remember us for our christma & music and not our failures. The previous few failures have inevitably made everyone less confident. Me included. I must say I still have doubts about our capability to perform well on the 1st of Aug. And I must admit it's due to individuals. But it's really beyond myself; Tried and crashed. So I've decided to go for the natural process, which is to wait and hope a change would be brought about.
I believe we can do this 1st Aug thing. But I need confidence, which comes about from consistent performances and enthusiasiam. Let us be serious about our music and learn how to let go of ourselves on stage.
And finally, the cup is now half full instead of half empty.