Thursday, June 26, 2008


Directions for band's song writing:

Hmm...ok I admit I've thinking alot of all the band stuff during the whole of this week till it affected my CT. But it's over so who cares wtf. Some of my views.
If we guys are going to write new songs, I would be totally against Metal and Emo songs. I wish to go for alt rock/pop and hard rock sometimes. Those that local bands such as King Kong Jane and Electricos and probably West Grand Boulervard play. I think my limit would be a song like Slither by Velvet Revolvers. It would be crowd/radio friendly. Preferably, we can include interesting but not overly complicated guitar riffs and drum grooves eg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrFNYRUBlEc.
Guitar solos are perfectly fine for me. In fact I would love to distinguish ourselves that we end some of our singles on guitar solos. But the guitar solos should not tend to metal. Fast rock is ok.
We can go for upbeat songs with fast tempo at like 140+BPM but preferably in a few months time when I get my timing for fast songs solid. Keeping the songs at 120BPM and below is perfectly fine for me.
But I wouldn't prefer too slow acoustic songs like Collide by Howie Day. Interesting acoustic intro is good tho. That's all I've got to say. Guys just post your views if you've got anything in mind! heh



(Matthew) Ng Wei Shuen
rock on
x 11:00 PM x

Tagboard::

Links::

Kahhan
Szekiat
Shuen's Photography
Zhiler

Members

Tay Kah Lok - Lead Vocals
Tan Kah Han - Background Vocals
Tan Sze Kiat - Guitar
Lim Zhi Ler - Bass
Ng Wei Shuen - Drums

Former members
Tan Li Rui - Keyboards

Navigate by clicking on the words on the side

Welcome to our world!
3:45

Upcoming Show: NA